Where kids can get fit and have fun!
- Boot Camp (Grades 3-8)
- A fun and high energy class which includes a variety of exercises, ladder drills, relays and games.
- Fitness Conditioning (Grades 1-5)
- An opportunity to get in shape without the pressures of a competitive sports atmosphere. This class will focus on conditioning for cardiovascular and muscular endurance training as well as flexibility and confidence building.
- Kids’ Yoga (Grades 1–5)
- With a different theme each week, play win-win games, act out stories, have fun with partner and group poses, and enjoy a small craft project while you relax, energize, focus, balance, stretch, and strengthen your body. In Kids’ Yoga, you will learn and create poses, crawl through a Downward Dog Tunnel, create a yoga flow, walk your feet up the wall, breathe deeply, and stand tall in Mountain Pose.
- Teen Yoga (Grades 6-8)
- Move deeper into Yoga. Learn proper alignment, gain self-confidence and focus, increase your strength and flexibility, reduce stress, and learn relaxation techniques you can take with you as you go through your hectic days. Teen yoga classes incorporate yoga flows (including Sun Salutations), individual, partner, and group poses, balance work, and breath.
- Youth Start (Ages 12–15) *Overview*
- Get started in learning how to use the equipment in the fitness center. Also learn about exercise and nutrition basics to keep you fit. (Must be 12 years old on the first day of class)
BONUS: Every youth that attends all 8-classes without missing and passes the exam, will be allowed to use the Fitness Center on their own without their parents.
- Youth Start 2: Free Weight Basics (Ages 12–15)
- Youth Start class is a REQUIRED prerequisite for this class. Learn the proper form and safety precautions of using dumbbells, medicine balls and other weight room equipment.
- Kid Fit Training (Ages 10–17)
- Increase the activity level of your child, for weight loss or gain, improved strength and coordination, or enhanced self-esteem through working with a nationally certified personal trainer. Schedule a free Fitness Consultation at the Membership Desk to learn more about the structure and pricing of our Kid Fit Training programs for individuals and partners.