If you are interested in getting started with Personal Training, please click here to download our information packet. Please return the packet to the Front Desk or send to Casey Schmit, Adult and Youth Fitness Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 847-272-7587.
- Free Fitness Consultation
- Meet with a certified personal trainer to measure and assess your current fitness level and discuss how you can better meet your health and wellness goals.
- Free Fitness Orientation
- Sign up at the front desk or with Casey Schmit Youth and Adult Fitness Director for a FREE Fitness orientation. Orientations will education you on how to use all of the fitness equipment (Cardiovascular and strength) in the fitness center safely and properly.
- Individual Training
- Trainers help you maintain dedication and eliminate guesswork from your exercise program. Since every person is different, your training program must be custom designed to your individual needs and goals.
- Partner Training
- Work with a friend, family member or co-worker to meet the same goals working with a trainer. Email email@example.com for pricing.
- Lifestyle & Weight Management Coaching
- Work with an ACE-certified Lifestyle & Weight Management Coach, who can identify barriers to weight management and design plans to help you overcome them. The Lifestyle Coach is a motivator, educator and accountability partner to support you by illustrating how permanent weight loss is most effectively brought about through a change in lifestyle, and the relationship between physical activity and nutrition. Stop by the Membership Desk or email Marlo Leaman at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a FREE coaching consultation to learn more about pricing and structure of coaching.
- Personal training geared towards kids. Training will incorporate more kid friendly and fun activities that help your child increase body tone, bone density, coordination, stability, and self-motivation.
- Bring a friend/s as competitions and challenges will force you and your partner to push you through the exercises
- Sports Specific Training (Individual or Small Group)
- Gearing up for a fall sport, or want to stay in good shape over the offseason? Are trainers are guaranteed to get your son or daughter into shape and at peak performance for their upcoming season. Take advantage today!