All Group Exercise Classes are for members 14 years and older. As of 8/22/12
Access our free fitness schedules from the SCHEDULES tab in the main menu bar.
Cardio Training Classes
- Kick & Burn
- A combination of boxing, bootcamp and HIIT intervals to improve cardiovascular endurance, agility, and coordination.
- General Fitness
- A combination of basic free-style aerobic moves, calisthenics and general body conditioning.
- High-Intensity Body Blast
- A challenging workout using high-intensity progressive movements targeting the whole body to build strength, increase endurance and improve your overall conditioning.
- Interval Cardio Fusion
- Intervals of various cardio formats including Hi/Lo, Boot Camp, Kickbox, and Step/BOSU. May include short intervals of body weight and balance exercises.
- Cardiovascular endurance class featuring advanced stepping patterns.
- Combines Latin rhythms into cardiovascular dance exercise to create a routine that is fun and easy to follow.
Muscular Training Classes
- Strength & Balance
- Focus on strengthening the entire body with focus on abdominals, obliques, lower back muscles and flexibility.
- Muscle Definition
- Improve muscle tone and increase metabolic rate. This class may use any combination of weights, balls, bands or tubes for the ultimate resistance training experience.
- Basic Cardio Plus
- Utilizes low impact dance aerobics moves in this joint friendly class geared for a low to moderate intensity level. The class will include 35-40 minutes of cardiovascular movement followed by strengthening and stretching exercises.
- Boot Camp
- Boot Camp – Intense interval training offering military-type drills for strength, agility, speed and power.
- Interval Conditioning
- Intervals of cardiovascular exercises alternated with full body muscular toning exercises to get stronger!
- Fitness Extreme
- Combination of hard-core cardio plus total body muscular strength, balance, flexibility exercises using variety of equipment.
- Come try the latest Hollywood craze! Piloxing blends the power, speed and agility of boxing with the beautiful sculpting and flexibility of Pilates. It’s a fat-torching, core-centric, muscle sculpting interval workout guaranteed to whip you into shape!
- Total Body Conditioning
- Muscular strength and endurance exercises that increase conditioning of all muscles in the body.
- Total Body Intervals
- Intervals of intense strength training using variety of equipment.
NOTE: Bikes are on a first come, first serve basis. Please stop at Front Desk to pick up a cycle tag 30 minutes before class start time.
- Designed for people of all fitness levels that are looking for a high-energy, but challenging interval cardiovascular non-impact workout.
Mind & Body Classes*(fee based)
- Anusara Inspired Hatha Yoga
- Emphasis on “heart opening” postures, and the meditative benefits of Yoga.
- Hatha Yoga
- Gentle stretching and limbering the body to increase health, strength, flexibility, vitality and self-awareness.
- Advanced Mat Pilates
- Uses a variety of specific exercises the focuses on strengthening the core, improving posture and flexibility.
- Vinyasa Yoga
- This dynamic and physically demanding style of yoga is energetic and heating, as it flows from one pose to the next. Great for building stamina and strength. Meditation is experienced through movement, as opposed to seated meditation.
- Yoga Fundamentals
- Use basic Hatha Yoga poses and breathing techiniques to build strength, flexibility, and aid in relaxation. Special attention is paid to alignment.
- Pilates/Body Ball Rolling
- This innovative method realigns and balances your body to promote muscle strength while increasing flexibility.
- Fusion Yoga/Pilates
- Combines poses and techniques from yoga and pilates to strengthen, lengthen and increase flexibility.
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga blends restorative yoga, gentle yoga, breath work, and guided meditation techniques for those who need something gentle, yet effective in bringing the body into balance and reducing stress. Therapeutic Yoga is ideal for working with people with injury, illness, aging, and pregnancy.
Register for the same weekly day and time. Check program guide for pricing by class.
Coupons for Members good for any classes. 1 coupon = $10, 8 coupons = $64, 16 coupons = $112
Small Group Training Classes
(registration based - See fee in Program Guide)
- Circuit Training
- Alternate between cardio and strength training exercises to burn more calories and tone your muscles at the same time.
- Healthy Lifestyle Class
- Designed for people that are chronically overweight, struggle to find ways to burn calories, have questions about nutrition and fitness and are looking for support from like-minded people. Combines exercises along with education for a healthier you.
- Stability & Strength
- Increase your balance, stability and overall body strength.
Youth Fitness Classes
- Teen Strength Training Basics
- Learn proper and safe use all of the equipment in the fitness center as well as basic free weight/body exercises.
- Youth Fit for Life
- Similar to the popular Fitness Conditioning, but renamed to encompass all aspects of being healthy. This class will focus on the cardiovascular and muscular endurance training, flexibility, confidence building, and nutrition/eating habits.
- Building Strong Girls
- A class for girls only! A new theme every week from “get moving” with movement and exercise, “fueling your body” through proper nutrition, “relaxing your body and mind” with yoga, and more! Become more self confident as you learn what a wonderful machine your body is!
- Kids Yoga
- Relax, energize, focus, balance, stretch and strengthen your body. Play win-win games and act out stories with weekly theme.
- Youth Yoga
- Learn proper alignment, gain self-confidence and focus, increase your strength and flexibility, reduce stress and learn relaxation.
- Step away from the electronics and join us for a fun hour which includes a variety of exercises, ladder drills, relays and games.
Questions about Youth Programming? Contact Casey Schmit, Director of Youth and Adult Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 1217