The North Suburban YMCA will raise $1.7 million and engage the 15 communities we serve to ensure the NSYMCA continues to be a leader in providing valued programming that encourages Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
Together, we are:
- Increasing our capacity to make our facility and its grounds safe and accessible for all persons
- Celebrating our inclusive nature and commitment to maintaining ADA compliance
- Modernizing our Y's ventilation system for greater environmental comfort, energy efficiency, and air quality
- Creating a space for younger children to join in physical activity
- Enhanced safety for our members and program participants through the paving of our existing parking lot and the addition of new lighting and security features
- Expanded parking with up to 65 more spaces available
- Increased ADA accessibility via the creation of additional, specialized parking spaces
- Added playing field for families and YMCA youth development programs & athletic teams
- Upgraded HVAC systems, replacing many units which are original to the facility
- Beautified entryway, signage and landscaping
Join the Campaign
Every time you connect with the NSYMCA--through giving, social media, events, and volunteering--you help us bring our mission to life.
Your engagement is crucial because it helps us build an active network of supporters around the Northern Suburbs, who can help us share our needs and deliver our cause.
NSYMCA Naming Rights